- No % Split of the company is set in the beginning.
- Each person identifies the responsibility he can take care of, and set targets against them, which are mutually agreed.
- Based on the contribution impact to organization, a % is allocated to those targets (plus an upside incase the objectives are over achieved).
- Similar to vesting – those folks who meet their targets get their target % of equity, or even more depending on the agreed upside.
- People who do not meet their targets take a beating on their equity.
- I think inherently the model reinforces the necessity of each party to do more to get the company going forward.
- Hehehe. Almost there @sumithakutty twitter.com/janesh/status/… 1 year ago
- Walmart is testing the use of flying drones to handle inventory at its large warehouses buff.ly/1XWSdBc 1 year ago
- @Microsoft Forced 2 use the #SurfacePro4 as a paperweight. Battery drains in less than 2 hours. Is it only my piece? https://t.co/vLQdZUbb2M 1 year ago
- Starting a business in Dubai involves six procedures to be completed in eight days on average. buff.ly/1OdDWZA 1 year ago
- @sumithakutty halfway to the "told you so" mark :) 1 year ago
- 11,858 hits